The Largest Online Collective of Singles & Matchmakers
Professional matchmaking doesn't have to be expensive and elitist. You can expedite the process of finding your ideal life partner with DateSpot Premium, where you let our experts focus on your search as they leverage an extensive worldwide and unique network of members as well as matchmaking companies - in a risk-free, pay-per-match model.
How Are We Different From Other Matchmakers?
We use our relationships with over 80 partner matchmaking companies to immediately expand your curated match options.
You pay nothing upfront - just $600 per introduction when both people want to meet. No quotas equates to better matches.
No Blind Dates
Our standard process is to share photos to both people, ensuring a baseline of attraction needed for a lasting relationship.
See the options below to find what suits your budget and needs.
Match with DateSpot Premium Members
Match with Partner Matchmaker Clients
Discounts on Retail Products & Services
Curated Match Options
Your Matches Don't Have To Pay
Feedback From First Dates
A Focus on Your Search
Guaranteed Matches or Timeframe
(Opt in Or Out Anytime)
($600 per mutual match)
(based on your budget)
No upfront cost, $600 per mutual match
(based on your budget)
“The Matchmaker To The Matchmakers”
If we find you need more support than DateSpot Premium, or we recommend a more specialized matchmaking company for a more specific search (for example, focusing on a partner religion), we can direct you to a couple dedicated matchmaking companies that are best you. We have intimate knowledge of the industry players - who suggests great matches, is responsive, and is a pleasure to work with!
Our customized recommendations are based on your info, needs and budget. For a free intro, create a DateSpot account and then email email@example.com. If you'd rather talk with DateSpot's founder so she can get to know you and what you're looking for, book a 45 min. video call for $185. Either way, we're happy to refer you!
How We Match Members
We are extremely thoughtful and thorough about how we match individuals to DateSpot Premium members. We believe that it’s a combination of analytics, tech and intuition that makes the best matches. We collect a lot of data about members (without tiring them out) to efficiently and effectively identify compatibility.
Here are some examples of what we take into account:
- Meeting basic criteriaFirst we need to meet basic stated and non-stated parameters like age and location for both people.
- Education and professional alignmentPeople often end up with someone of a similar educational background, so we keep this in mind.
- Drinking habitsWe don’t just look at general labels like drinking “socially”, as that spans a huge range; we break it down into five dimensions.
- Drug habitsFrequency of drug use and what you’re open to in a partner, broken down even by type of drug as that can matter to people.
- Smoking habitsCigarette use is often a dealbreaker, so knowing if and how often someone smokes is crucial.
- Fitness levelHow frequently someone works out is important in determining whether lifestyles align.
- PetsPets are a part of one's family, so if someone doesn't like a dog or cat that could be a major issue.
- Eating habitsWe collect info about how health-conscious someone is, whether they're a vegetarian or have any other special eating habits.
- Personality fitPeople are often attracted to someone with a different energy level - someone more talkative/energetic with someone less so.
- ValuesWe ask what people prioritize in their life - independence, time with family, career ambition, honesty, etc.
- InterestsThere should be overlap in what you like to do. We can filter for any hobbies you love to quickly find people who love that too.
- Religious viewsWhat does someone identify with spiritually, how much do they practice, and how important is alignment in a partner?
- Political affiliationWhat does someone identify with politically, and how important is alignment in a partner?
- Love languagesTaken from the famous 5 Love Languages. Super helpful in knowing whether personalized preferences in needs can be met easily.
Specific Matchmaking Types
We effectively work with many different types of individuals. Unlike traditional matchmaking companies that focus on exclusivity and elitism, we're an inclusive service and don't turn anyone away from joining or being matched.
If we don't end up with the right match, or we think you're better served by a more niche company, we can recommend another service for you at no cost.
Here are examples of the groups we service:
- Black singles
- Christian singles
- Educated singles
- Gay singles
- Indian singles
- Jewish singles
- LDS singles
- Lesbian singles
- LGBTQ+ singles
- Mature singles
- Muslim singles
- Older singles
- Successful singles
- Senior singles
- Spiritual singles
- Younger singles
“It’s been a pleasure working with Carla and DateSpot! Carla is professional, personable and genuinely cares about finding her clients their forever person. She has a way of making her clients feel at ease and open up about what they’re really looking for in a relationship. Her creativity and use of technology also sets her apart from other matchmakers."
“I can’t say enough wonderful things about Carla! I’ve known her for several years and am always impressed by her poise, knowledge, compassion, eye for detail, connections, and kind heart. DateSpot is a fantastic community of exceptional professionals looking for that special someone. If you’re looking for love, Carla can help. She has an extensive reach and is well respected amongst her peers. She truly wants people to find their partner as well as to grow throughout their journey. Thank you Carla!”
"I cannot recommend Carla highly enough as a matchmaker. I've seen a couple other services advertised online and gone on dates with their clients, and I can say with confidence that the quality of the service Carla provides is in a league far and away above the others. I felt like she not only took a great deal of care to understand me, what I'm looking for, and why -- both in the beginning and ongoing -- but also that she is insightful and talented in actually achieving that understanding."
You can opt into the Premium tier anytime by clicking "Join Now". If you prefer to talk to us first, we can start with a 45 min. consultation. For $185, meet directly with DateSpot's founder to answer any questions, review your photos if you like, and mainly get to know you, your history, and your search. It's ideal if we have a video call with you before working with you!